Power Management Integrated Circuits and Technologies delivers a modern treatise on mixed-signal integrated circuit design for power management. Comprised of chapters authored by leading researchers from industry and academia, this definitive text:
- Describes circuit- and architectural-level innovations that meet advanced power and speed capabilities
- Explores hybrid inductive-capacitive converters for wide-range dynamic voltage scaling
- Presents innovative control techniques for single inductor dual output (SIDO) and single inductor multiple output (SIMO) converters
- Discusses cutting-edge design techniques including switching converters for analog/RF loads
- Compares the use of GaAs pHEMTs to CMOS devices for efficient high-frequency switching converters
Thus, Power Management Integrated Circuits and Technologies provides comprehensive, state-of-the-art coverage of this exciting and emerging field of engineering.